Click here for my latest free content via Blog Posts.
free mini course – the top 5 mistakes that new youtubers make
With over 60 hours of video content uploaded per minute, and 4 billion video views per day, it is easy to get lost in the sauce as a new YouTuber. How do you set your channel apart? Save yourself the hassle and get it right from the beginning! You must do so strategically.
- common mistakes that should you avoid on YouTube from the beginning
- how to expand your reach
- how to be competitive on the platform
- why building a high quality brand on YouTube will get you more views and subscribers
- what type of content you should create
Why Take My Advice?
- 10 years of experience on YouTube
- 4,800+ subscribers
- cultivated a solid community
- 975K+ channel views
- 1.4M+ watch-time minutes
This mini-course is a snap-shot of mistakes that I and many other new YouTubers make when they first begin using the platform. Learn from someone who has been in the trenches.
Go ahead and take a minute to enroll in this free course with free materials. It will save you countless hours in the near future. You were made for this, so let’s get you going in the right direction from the start!